This bot will save the scraped data in Google Sheet.
1. Click DK extension and type "scrape_amazon_reviews" and then click "+ New Api" to create a new bot. Now click "record" to start training the bot.
2. In the browser, open amazon.com to add the URL event.
3. Now, search for a keyword(eg: mouse)
4. For the page to load, lets add wait event of 3 sec. To add wait event, right click anywhere on the screen and click Datakund=>wait=>static=>3.
5. Now lets add repeat event for the bot to go to all the products one by one. To add the repeat event, right click anywhere on the screen, click Datakund=>Start repeat.
6. Click on the first product.
7. Now, click back arrow and Stop the bot.
8. Now create a new bot by the name "scrape_reviews" and click record to start training the bot.
9. Now, lets add 'scroll to end' event, for the bot to scroll down to reviews. For that, right click anywhere on the screen and click Datakund=>more=>scroll to end.
10. Go the reviews section, and lets add repeat event to scrape reviews one by one. For that, right click anywhere on the screen and click Datakund=>start repeat, to add repeat event to the new bot.
11. Click the icon on the top right corner of the extension to add output variables and click save. Like as shown in the image below.
12. Lets scrape name, title and description of the reviews. To scrape right click on the name then click Datakund=>scrape =>text=>name, and vice versa for title and description of the review, as shown in the images below.
13. Now lets stop the training the bot(scrape_reviews) and open the first bot(scrape_amazon_reviews) and click the last event to start adding the events from there.
14. Now right click anywhere on the screen, then click Datakund=>bots=>scrape_reviews, to call the bot.
15. Now lets stop training the bot, and click run on the main menu, and type the keyword and then click the down button beside the run button and then click run google sheet and the click run google sheet again once the bot is loaded.
16. Now click open sheets button to open, after opening google sheets, click output sheet at the bottom of the sheet. As shown below all the data is scraped.