1. First you have to enter the name of the bot “Instagram Post Bot”. After that click on “+ New Api” button then click on record to train the api.
2. Click on keyboard icon to add variable then click on + icon to add input, name the variable 'post_src', click on add and get back to train api.
3. Now open Instagram.com to add Instagram URL event then click on create new post icon
4. Hover the mouse on “Select From Computer” and Right Click > DataKund > More > Inputs > Variables > post_src (variable Name) then click on Upload.
5. Click on back button to exit the training then click on “Select From Computer” and insert any posts or videos.
6. After adding post, get back to record and resume training, click on upload file event to add next events below it.
7. Click on Next > Next > Write the Caption whatever you like and click on share.
8. Training is completed, check events, exit record and run the bot.